Christmas Village

Christmas Village

Sunday 23 February 2014

Deviation from Plan

I had planned to visit my first craft fair of 2014 last weekend but a minor family crisis, in the form of a gas leak at my mother's house, rather got in the way.  As a result I didn't make it to The Creative Craft Show, where I had been expecting to shop for some textile craft bits and pieces as well as look for inspiration and (no doubt) make a few spur of the moment purchases.

However, we did get some cupboards sorted out as a result of the upheaval in the kitchen. If they can only stay that way it will make all special occasion meals, and not just the Christmas ones, so much easier!

In the meantime I have been continuing to work on various Christmas Pudding designs and have nearly completed a blackwork one.

No comments:

Post a Comment