The original plan was to spend the weekend cutting images for cards using our new-ish Cricut machine. Unfortunately, we found that the design area of the website refused to load, and you can't use the new machine other than through the online design software.
We salvaged something from the weekend by using it to stamp, colour and make-up some other designs. But it does illustrate the need not to leave everything to the last because of those problems over which we have no control.
All very annoying …
Just the sentiments to be added to the cards we did make and that will be done shortly before we send them to allow for personalisation.