Christmas Village

Christmas Village

Tuesday 26 December 2017

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Health issues rather overtook me again this year and from the late spring I haven't really had much time to spend on preparing for Christmas.  Fortunately our Twelve Days theme had been set and some things had been started.  My sister and her younger son pitched in and between us we have made a good display.

As well as having a decoration for each Day, we also themed Saturday's family dinner and many of our Christmas cards.  My aim this year is to a daily post, one day behind real time, of each of the decorations and then follow up with a few posts looking at the other aspects of our theme.

Here to start us off is the First Day. This one (as well as the Second Day) isn't entirely made by us as the tree I had already and the partridge I bought at one of the local garden centres.



Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment