Christmas Village

Christmas Village

Monday 15 December 2014

The Master List

My task for this evening is to go through my now well scribbled on master list and work out what still has to be done.

I am a great believer in lists (as I just may have mentioned before ...), partly to keep track of what I have to do and partly because I love the feeling of satisfaction in being able to tick off items!   However, by now the master list is beginning to look rather the worse for wear and it isn't easy to see at a glance what is outstanding.  So after dinner I will sit down with coffee and mince pie and will work my way through it, transferring to a new list all the items that are not ticked off, re-work those which have changed over the last few weeks as my ideas have grown and re-schedule any where I changed the priorities.

For today's picture I'm returning to the pudding theme as a reflection of the work I did over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment